To provide you with the best possible service taking in to consideration the health of our staff, customers, suppliers and other stakeholders, Boels Rental has implemented a number of measures to help to reduce the spreading of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Our priority is to continue to service our customers during this difficult time, therefore we have some important notifications:
- Where possible, all locations are currently opened in line with government recommendations, regulations and strict hygiene measures (Such as greetings and practicing safe distances). As the situation is developing quickly, we recommend keeping up to date with our opening hours via our website at www.boels.com, where you will also be able to find the depot contact details.
- Hire directly remotely via www.boels.com, our call center, your regular Boels local depot or contact person. Your order will be processed by the nearest branch or our customer service team.
- Deliveries will be made in accordance with any agreements unless notified differently and our drivers will continue to follow the strict hygiene regulations and will aim to avoid physical contact. Where possible, deliveries will take place at the location of your choice or available for collection at one of our depots.
- Payments should be made on account where an account exists or via debit card.
- Our account managers will limit their physical visits to customers’ sites where possible however, they are available by phone and email to deal with any questions or requirements that you may have.
- Our office staff are working from home wherever possible and continue to remain available by phone and email.
We will do our utmost to deliver you the service that you have come to expect from Boels as your equipment partner and thank you in advance for your understanding.