Instrument for horizontal and vertical angle measurements combined with a distance meter. For setting the verticals for structures and measuring horizontal distances and height differences. Laying out is also possible using the chainage and offset method from any position.
- Digital readout of levels and laser plummet
- Delivered with 2 batteries, a charger, prism and pole
- Reflectorless measurements (visible red laser)
- Universal tripod connector 5/8"
- Software for positioning, field marking, surveying and reference lines/bends
|Code 15257||per week £ 180.00 including 20% VAT|
|distance accuracy (ppm)||3 + 2|
|measurement range on foil/reflector (m)||250|
All prices include 20% VAT and exclude costs for maintenance, fuel, oil, wear and tear, transport, cleaning, accessories and various attachments, any environmental taxes and surcharges for Damage Waiver and Theft/Fire Waiver.
POA = price on application
Total station (manual)
Total station Leica flexline
Robotic total station captivate
GPS Rover iCON
Robotic total station viva