Suitable for visual inspections in hard-to-reach places. Particularly suitable for visual inspections in hard-to-reach places. You can easily insert the flexible probe into hollow spaces and drilled holes or behind obstacles. It allows you to find that one screw that fell to the bottom.
- Inspection of cavity walls and hollow spaces
- Inspection in the cylinders, behind the engine of the machine, etc.
- Diagnosis of leaks in engines, cooling systems, etc.
- Inspection of weld seams, solder joints, rivet connections, etc.
- Transfer photos and videos directly via micro USB-cable or microSD card
- Digital zoom function for better recognition of details
- Self-levelling camera head
|Code 15291||per week £ 148.20 including 20% VAT|
|number of pixels||320 x 240 px|
|camera head diameter (mm)||8,5|
|sensor length (mm)||1.200|
|power supply||3 AA batteries|
All prices include 20% VAT and exclude costs for maintenance, fuel, oil, wear and tear, transport, cleaning, accessories and various attachments, any environmental taxes and surcharges for Damage Waiver and Theft/Fire Waiver.
POA = price on application
Laser distance meter
Humidity measuring device
Thermal imaging camera
Invar staff, DNA-series, barcode