The Trimble GCS900 3D Grade Control System can be installed on excavators with standard buckets or tilt buckets for mass excavation projects. GCS900 also supports tilt rotator attachments.
- Use two GNSS receivers and solid state angle sensors to measure the precise 3D position of the teeth of the bucket
- Use a total station-based system for extreme accuracy
- Track GPS, GLONASS and Galileo signals
- Use for wet construction with a watertight seal around the angle sensor with the optional AS455 Submersible Enclosures
- Quickly perform complex tasks and simplify finishing slopes with accurate 3D positioning
- Use the system on excavators with tilt buckets for shaping V-ditches and operations where the excavator is digging a slope that is not perpendicular to the boom
All prices include 20% VAT and exclude costs for maintenance, fuel, oil, wear and tear, transport, cleaning, accessories and various attachments, any environmental taxes and surcharges for Damage Waiver and Theft/Fire Waiver.
POA = price on application
Trimble field controller 7 inch for Trimble total stations and GPS
iCON GPS antenna Netrover
Trimble field controller 4.2 inch for Trimble total stations and GPS
3d excavator / dozer panel
Robotic total station Trimble SPS 620 & SPS 930