The concrete chainsaw makes easier and more efficient for cutting into concrete with a cutting depth of up to 390 mm. We have a wide range of diamond chains available for sawing into brick, cinder blocks and sand-lime brick, (reinforced) concrete and asphalt. Concrete slurry and water are extracted using a slurry collector. This keeps the environment clean during sawing activities and less cleaning is required after sawing.
- For sawing with the tip of the machine, not with the bar like with a chainsaw
- For sawing small recesses and specific shapes in concrete or brick
- Chains available for concrete and brick
- Shortening concrete stairs
- Expert instruction, support and advice provided by our concrete specialists
|max. sawing depth (mm)||300|
|noise level (dB)||102|
|fuel||2-stroke petrol (Aspen)|
|power (W/V)/(kW/hp)||3,5 / 4,8|
All prices include 20% VAT and exclude costs for maintenance, fuel, oil, wear and tear, transport, cleaning, accessories and various attachments, any environmental taxes and surcharges for Damage Waiver and Theft/Fire Waiver.
POA = price on application