This concrete core drilling machine is suitable for core bits up to Ø 250 mm in combination with a drilling tripod. The machine can be used for a variety of materials such as reinforced concrete and bricks.
- Can be combined with a slurry collector and wet vacuum cleaner for working cleanly when drilling in walls and floors
- Fitted with a clutch and water connection
- Available with a water collection system for drilling in ceilings
- Angle of stand (available separately) can be adjusted (45° - 90°)
- Attach stand (available separately) using on drop-in anchor or by vacuum suction with a vacuum pump
|Code 30528||per day £ 207.00 including 20% VAT per week £ 414.00 including 20% VAT|
|max. drill bit diameter (mm) stand||250|
|power (W/V)||2700 / 110|
|drill stand||10509 / 10508 / 15205|
All prices include 20% VAT and exclude costs for maintenance, fuel, oil, wear and tear, transport, cleaning, accessories and various attachments, any environmental taxes and surcharges for Damage Waiver and Theft/Fire Waiver.
POA = price on application
Telescopic tripod system
Diamond drill, 600 mm
Diamond drill, 150 mm
Hammer drill, 40 mm