A quicker & cheaper alternative to traditional scaffolding which can be easily erected without the need for specialist scaffolders ensuring down time is kept to a minimum with the benefit of reduced costs. Easily moved around on site for continuous productivity without the need for any specialist tools when erecting or dismantling. Designed to work in both 10’ and 13’ sections.
- Fully compliant to Working at Height Regulations
- Class A protection to BS EN 13374 on flat surfaces
- Overturning and Topple Over Tested to BS EN 12811
- Platform heights from 700 - 1600mm
- Safe working load of 750 kg per support unit or 4.5 KN/m² platform load
- Designed to work in both 10’ and 13’ sections
- Load tested to BS 1139: Part 4
- No tools or assembly using circlips or fasteners
- Spacer bar polices setting out until last bay
- Shunt detail allows flexibility
- Erected without leaving ground
|handrail height (m)||1.1|
All prices include 20% VAT and exclude costs for maintenance, fuel, oil, wear and tear, transport, cleaning, accessories and various attachments, any environmental taxes and surcharges for Damage Waiver and Theft/Fire Waiver.
POA = price on application